iTrain Scotland COVID-19 Update
We would like to ensure our customers that the health and well-being of our staff and customers is our top priority. We are monitoring the situation regarding the Coronavirus outbreak daily. We have put in place stringent precautionary and preventative measures, and are following the UK government and NHS guidelines with regards to the outbreak.
Live online virtual classroom courses now available
Attending at our Edinburgh Training Centre
- All of our courses held in our Edinburgh Training Centre are now on hold. As a result many of our courses are now available online via our Live Virtual Classroom
Precautionary and preventative measures
- All equipment- monitors, keyboards, mice, desks, chairs thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every user
- All other furniture, doors, handles, banisters, any common item thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Sanitizing hand gel is provided throughout the training centre, and we encourage all visitors to regularly wash their hands with soap.
All rescheduling fees waived
- As we have had to put our classes on hold, we are offering free of charge rescheduling of any course place to a later date. We have published dates on our website for scheduled courses dates until the end of the year. Please go to the relevant course booking page to choose a suitable date, and let your iTrain Scotland client account manager know which date you would like to move to.